Java desktop application to automate the long running file backup tasks
You may also like
Have a backup plan but need manual operations? ME-Backup is an easy application with which you can automate the long running backup tasks. It can run on Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Multiple platform support. Based on Java and JavaFX. Available on all platforms supporting Java 8.
- Supports following 4 backup methods.
- Copy entire folder to destination folder.
- Synchronize destination folder with source folder.
- Zip source folder, append timestamp to the zip file name and move to destination folder.
- Execute user specified command.
- Cancel running tasks.
- Rearrange task order.
It has detailed log during GUI during backup process.
It's cross platform, written by Java.
It's a green software. User can carry it with USB and run it on almost all operating systems.